Issue 03 (Print): Power
In this third issue of Unearth Women magazine, the Power Issue, we celebrate the power of women to change the world.
- A feature with international actress, model and activist: Megan Pormer.
- An interview with the first black women to travel to every country, Jessica Nabongo.
- An interview the founder of Girls Love Travel, Haley Woods.
- A feminist travel guide to Mexico City.
- A guide to the female-owned businesses in Marrakech, Morocco.
- A guide to taking an off-the-beaten road trip in Iceland's wild West Fjords.
- A feature on India's Gulabi Gang, a pink-clad vigilante group of women fighting for rights.
- A guide to wellness inspired by Belize's Caye Caulker.
Please note: This is a print issue, please allow time for shipping. 100% of your purchase goes towards supporting our writers, editors, designers, and illustrators to help keep Unearth Women going. Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter here.
Save this product for later
Display prices in: USD