The Feminist City Guidebook to NYC (Digital)
Feminist City Guide to NYC - 2020/21 Edition (DIGITAL)
Unearth Women's feminist city guides spotlight female-owned businesses around the globe, showing travelers how best to support women on their journeys. In this digital version of our very first printed feminist city guide, we turn our attention to New York City! We'll show you our favorite women-owned hotels, restaurants, and shops of 2020-21. We'll also highlight women - past and present - who continue to shape NYC and share with you a 24-hour itinerary to Manhattan. All proceeds go towards supporting Unearth Women and our female content creators.
Please note: this is a digital PDF version of our printed guide. Upon purchase, you'll receive the PDF file for download.
In this NYC guide, you'll find:
- A guide of female-owned restaurants and bakeries to eat at
- A guide of female-owned businesses and shops to support
- A Guide of places to stay that are female-owned or tie-into women's history
- An overview of some notable women, past and present, that have shaped NYC
- A 24-hour itinerary to Manhattan
- Resources for women and minority-owned businesses