Issue 04 (Print): Inclusivity
Unearth Women's 4th issue centers around the theme of inclusivity. Guest edited by Annette Richmond of Fat Girls Traveling, every story in this issue celebrates the diversity of today's modern travelers. This long-awaited print issue includes:
- An interview with TED Talk Speaker, Founder of NOMADNESS Travel Tribe and Audacity Fest, Evita Robinson.
- A feminist city guide to one of the most diverse cities in America, Houston.
- A story on traveling while trans.
- An interview with a former Pan Am flight attendant turned champion of senior travel.
- A story by Kiona of the popular blog, How Not to Travel Like a Basic Bitch
- A Woman to Watch interview with founder of Akwaaba Mansion, Monique Greenwood.
- Tips for traveling with disabilities, as told by other disabled travelers.
* Please note, our guides are printed on-demand, please allow up to two weeks for shipping and processing!
Why is the issue only being printed now?
Due to budget constraints, it was with a heavy heart that we were unable to print this issue back when it originally came out in late 2018. After months of regrouping and looking for a more cost-effective, on-demand printing option, we are thrilled to finally be able to introduce this print issue.
Aren't the stories out of date?
Absolutely not! All Unearth Women stories are evergreen and timeless. The stories are as relevant now as they were back when the issue was first released.