Issue 02: Consent (PRINT PRE-ORDER)
The next print issue of Unearth Women will be available in April 2019 and will center around the provocative concept of consent. The magazine will explore the idea of women giving themselves permission to embrace who they are, challenge the industry, shake up society, and define consent on their terms. The magazine includes:
- An interview with CNN correspondent and host of the show This is Life with Lisa Ling.
- A profile of the first African American woman to travel to both poles, Barbara Hillary.
- Unearth Women's beauty director, Stephanie Flor, will journey to Mexico to share beauty secrets from the traditional temescal.
- A Feminist City Guide to Europe's G-Spot, sponsored by Vilnius Tourism.
- An interview with the visionary behind The Wing, Audrey Gelman.
- An exclusive look at Denmark's growing feminist party, F!.
- A stunning photo essay from former Congressional Communications Director and conflict photographer, Hailey Sadler.
- An inspiring interview with the outspoken women right's advocate and author from Afghanistan, Noorjahan Akbar.
- A feature on the inspiring women leading the black travel movement, including Evita Robinson of Nomadness, Oneika Raymond of Oneika the Traveller, and Kellee Edwards of The Travel Channel.